Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Need To Do A Rain Dance!!





This CUTEST rain boot and accessories company (pronounced like "mauve"), offered to send me some gear to try out and my new gems are pictured below, let me just say I'm in LOVE!   Seriously, I think I might have to travel where it's winter just to wear them!!  They're so comfortable and stunningly chic, I was impressed! Check out their online store, everything is very reasonably priced and they have an amazing variety of boots, bags and accessories as well as unique rain pumps and sneakers.  I (of course) wanted the equestrian style but they have something for everyone, including cowgirls!  To see their current collection click here.








How adorable is their logo and how fabulous are my boots & bag??  Here's the link again, see for yourselves lovies.







No comments:

Post a Comment