Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gisele

















This sultry brazilian goddess is the top earning model according to the latest Forbes list. Personally I've always liked her and she's another stunning beauty who's using her status and money to help save the world (thank god, it really needs it....)  She's helped so many numerous charities (donates her image for free to the Amex Red Card to help wipe out aids in Africa, donated $1,500,000 to Haiti relief, donates a % of profits from her number one selling sandal company Ipanema, UN Ambassador for their Environment Program, etc) but the standout for me is not only her work to stop the deforestation of the Atlantic and Amazon Rain forests in Brazil but her reforesting efforts in the Atlantic absolutely rules , she has planted 25,000  trees with 100 different species!


I do have to say as I went scouring for pictures of her there were a few great fashion shots but let me tell ya 80% are partly naked or in a bikini, she's number one because sex definitely sells!   She's so on fire I wasn't able to make the pictures as big as I wanted because blogger couldn't take it, I'm not even kidding......



No comments:

Post a Comment