Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gaultier in Moscow














John Paul Gaultier showed his latest designs in Moscow this past Saturday in the waiting hall of the Kazansky Railway Station.  The collection is titled "Real Haute Couture" and seems to have quite the nature vibe running through it while looking very Haute indeed.   I love seeing what uber famous designers do season after season, it can't be easy always creating something new, I know this with my tiny little tee shirt line, what they do I can't even imagine.....(I assume lots of coffee is very inspirational). I think these clothes vibrate his style in a very pure way and reflect the true art of his work which includes NO formal training, love it. To watch the live runway show click here.


Photos by Igor Kharitonov



No comments:

Post a Comment