Tuesday, April 20, 2010

They Know Stuff



The Temper Trap


I've been on a bit of a live music run thanks to my friend Andrew Broschart of They Know Stuff, a music blog that's top notch.  I don't know about they but he certainly knows  a lot like Ed Sharpe coming to town and as we gushed about what a healing evening of live music that was he informs me "Hey, The Temper Trap is playing Monday night..."  as in my new favorite.  Andrew's so in the know that bands are now sending him their new music and local radio stations are calling up as well....I love my genius friends.  To all you music lovers his blog's a must, all posts come with a song to sample and he even throws in a few restaurant reviews, check it out here and to see the Temper Trap live click here.


P.S. I have to give props to Andrew's darling wife Bridget who knew about a few secret tickets to last night's show because the club called her and I got hooked up, she's a bit in the know herself.  


THE TEMPER TRAP ROCKED THE HOUSE, they're incredible...see this band too!



No comments:

Post a Comment