Friday, April 16, 2010

Flaming Cocktail Anyone??




I took the last few days off giving myself a bit of a spring break (it's been wonderful, I highly recommend it) and I'd like to round it out with a fabulous flaming cocktail.
Happy Weekend!!!

P.S. Well, we haven't made it to Greece yet but Molly and I did make it to Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros last night in the coziest little club in the world the night before they make their way to play for 100,000 at Coachella.  They were AMAZING and the most casual, fun band I've ever seen completely hanging out with the crowd literally (at one point the singer jumped down and danced amongst the masses).  They ended the show with a ballad inviting anyone to join them on the stage and got everyone else in the club sitting on the floor, I've never seen such a thing.....if they come to your town GO



No comments:

Post a Comment