Monday, October 18, 2010

Savage Garden Discography



INFO:
Savage Garden was an Australian pop rock performance and song writing duo. Darren Hayes (vocals) and Daniel Jones (keyboards, sequencing, guitar) formed the group in Brisbane, Queensland in 1994. Their international success occurred between 1997 and 2001, including number one hit singles with "Truly Madly Deeply" (their signature song), "I Want You", "To the Moon and Back", "The Animal Song" and "I Knew I Loved You". Their first two albums, Savage Garden and Affirmation reached number one in Australia and peaked into the top ten in both United Kingdom and United States.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org


Affirmation (album) [1999]



Tracklist:
1. Affirmation
2. Hold Me
3. I Knew I Loved You
4. The Best Thing
5. Crash And Burn
6. Chained To You
7. The Animal Song
8. The Lover After Me
9. Two Beds And A Coffee Machine
10. You Can Still Be Free
11. Gunning Down Romance
12. I Don't Know You Anymore

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com
Alternate Download


Savage Garden (album) [1997]



Tracklist:
1. To The Moon And Back
2. I Want You
3. Truly Madly Deeply
4. Tears Of Pearls
5. Universe
6. Carry On Dancing
7. Violet
8. Break Me Shake Me
9. A Thousand Words
10. Promises
11. Santa Monica


Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com
Alternate Download

No comments:

Post a Comment