Tuesday, October 19, 2010

About Halloween...



Yesterday I said I should be thinking of a cool Halloween getup instead of holiday attire but the truth is I'm not a huge costume gal (sorry).  What I would love to wear is this gorgeous frock & wild neck piece, emulate the hair, paint on a black eye mask and be some sort of ghostly fashion spirit while passing out candy to the kiddies.
Photo: Marie Claire Italia Oct 2010/Jacques Olivar


P.S.  I have to share about last Sat. night.  I was invited to attend a listening of some rough cuts by Dale Williams at my friend James' Poole St. Studios in La Jolla, Ca.  Dale's a professional musician who's a guitar master, he's played with top acts around the world and is now recording a solo album with some serious deep blues (and a few other tunes).  The songs were great and it was a pretty special night, when the album drops I'll let you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment