Monday, December 17, 2007

Bien venido a Chile.

Oh yes dinc duncs!



Arrived on Saturday morning after an uneventful flight and a short stop in GRU T2 (Megs, you get me?) and walked in to my uncles place straight to a full Chilean roast and some red wine. It was almost exactly the same as 4 years ago only this time there was a little nipper called Diego running about and causing panic as he kept just missing the BBQ by a centimetre. Top lad though, for the 3 hours I was there he didn't stop doing laps of the house and screaming. He also came and gave me a massive high five as I walked in and knew my name! Awesome.



Done a few more lunches (ie massive roast beef and pork-fests with min a bottle of red each since then and met some more cousins that were babies last time I met them. Funny to see so many Pizarros all looking like slightly different versions of me dad and his brothers, who also are very like each other. Funnily enough they all take the piiss out of my dad for being obsessed with food and screaming 'baaaahhhhh, que rico' all the time! At one point I thought that uncles Sady and Don Leonardo (yes that is how he is commonly know) were Rags and Tony them amount they took the piiss.



Got more of the same this week then off to see my God parents in ARG.



Happy Christmas shopping peeps.



PizBot.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment