Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ethereal Maiden





This goes out to my girl Jenny B who's one of the most beautiful people I've ever met, she's getting married next year and I'm a bridesmaid!  Since her maid of honor and mother live in other states I'm helping her plan it out.....she wants an ethereal goddess like feel and this J Mendel Spring 2011 beauty is inspiring me (of course we need a dress lined.....)  Jenny and I do a rad charity together called Karma Yoga, we raise money and awareness for a non-profit social change organization called Shakti Rising who uses a holistic approach to healing for women 15-30 with great success! They're expanding their reach across the country touching entire communities, it's very exciting, for more info check out the links.

Photo: Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment