Monday, August 16, 2010

Charice Discography



INFO:
Charmaine Clarice Relucio Pempengco (born May 10, 1992), better known as Charice, is a Filipina singer who rose to popularity through YouTube. Dubbed by Oprah Winfrey as the Most Talented Girl in the World, she is the first Asian artist in history to land in the Top 10 of the Billboard 200 album chart.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org

Artist's Website: http://www.charicemusic.com/



Charice (album) [2010]



1. Pyramid (Feat. Iyaz)
2. Reset
3. In This Song
4. Nobody's Singin' To Me
5. Thank You
6. I Love You
7. In Love So Deep
8. All That I Need To Survive
9. Nothing
10. The Truth Is
11. I Did It For You
12. Note To God

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com
Alternate Download


My Inspiration (album) [2009]



Tracklist:
1. Always You (Single Edit)
2. Wind Beneath My Wings (Pop Mix)
3. I'll Be There
4. You'll Never Stand Alone
5. You Raise Me Up
6. Mama
7. In My Life
8. Through The Years
9. For Mama
10. You And Me Against The World (Feat. Mommy Raquel)
11. Always You (Full Version)
12. Wind Beneath My Wings (Orchestral Mix)

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com
Alternate Download


Charice (album) [2008]



Tracklist:
1. And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going
2. It Can Only Get Better
3. I Will Always Love You
4. Born To Love You Forever
5. I Have Nothing
6. Mama
7. And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going (Minus One)
8. It Can Only Get Better (Minus One)
9. I Will Always Love You (Minus One)
10. Born To Love You Forever (Minus One)
11. I Have Nothing (Minus One)
12. Mama (Minus One)

Download
Password: discogz.blogspot.com
Alternate Download

No comments:

Post a Comment