Saturday, August 22, 2009

life so hard

WOW PEOPLE STILL READ THIS

this is like my first time visiting my blog in 2 weeks so i went to check my blog's stats...

5 VIEWS TODAY

hurhruhruhr wah i tell you maintain blog not easy loh, i not so free like them other people

And then some more now also so busy! got exams, but even more stressful, I have so many things i want to buyyyy

boots from volt.a = $99 (AFTER 50% DISCOUNT)
leather lace-ups from pedro = $64.80 (AFTER 50% DISCOUNT)
cardigan from clique = $80 (AFTER 10% DISCOUNT)

and then of course got more but those are my priorities.. WHY MUST EVERYTHING BE ON DISCOUNT?? so stressfuuulll

k i'm too lazy to do a detailed blog post so i'll leave it at this... exams end in a week! ohohohoho

shopshopshopshopshopshopshopshopshopshopshopshopshopshopshopshopshopshopshopshopshopshopshopshopshop

No comments:

Post a Comment