Friday, March 6, 2009

HELLO WORLD

I know I haven't been blogging for a long time, but not my fault!!! I'm just too lazy to do it so you can blame my laziness, like I said not my fault!!!

Anyway, today I'll blog about something very mind-blowing, very astonishing, very amazingly terrifying!!!




MY OLD PHOTOOOOSSS


Ohohoho! The series of photos you are about to see may scar you for life, and may cause you to look at me in a totally different way (like a loser), BUT I assure you! These photos are old (ok maybe not so old, like max 2 years old) and I am still as fabulous as ever. Come, walk with me, through my Transition Through Time (TTT)!


Okaaayyy let's start with some photos, taken when I think I was in Sec 3. These photos are of me at my friend's house having tuition. They were celebrating my birthday (awwwzzx).

Aww who's that handsome young man!
Check out my stylish Sergio Tachini shirt. I still wear it now! (to bed)
STOP LAUGHING!!

Okaayyy now, moving on! The next series of photos are of me when I was in sec 4. Ohohoho, girls, if you like guys in uniform, you will enjoy this!! *wink* *wink*

Too hot to look at you!

Jit it like it's hot!

HAHAHA who needs Wonder Girls when you have us!

Hehehehe! NIC DON'T KILL ME

And this photo was taken early last year. Sigh, my complexion was better then!

Aww and that's all the photos I got, folks! I know it's not much, but it's enough to show you how fabulous I was back then! Ohohoho! And I already know I will never hear the end of this, but oh well, sometimes it's good to look back at the past and have a good laugh!


Anyway! Back to something more recent - went to YH's crib y'alll today with Sakinah, and had a good time! We just sat around and talked and looked at photos and stuff, but it beats staying at home rotting any day. And Sakinah was having her "red meatballs" today. Woohoo! Waterfall pssssshhh!

Some photos we took:


Group shoooot!

Sakinah helped me photoshop this. xoxo

OK! That's all for this post! Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did! Ohohoho! Till next time!

Kisses and buttsmacks,

Fatt the fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment