Tuesday, February 7, 2006

I was in the background...

Everything from my blog came true.....Ayla Brown...of course Mommy and daddy wanted their tv time. Gail Huff was sooooooo fucking fake it was sickening....The O'Donahue twins. Becky was just so beautiful. I can't wait for her to hit the high notes in Hollywood. Our boy that had to run to the bathroom. Now I know the full context of it. He sat on my lap earlier in the day....The GWAR boys! WE hung out at lunch and had a puff session. And of course, my white boy rapper..Ghost. He was cute and adorible. He was totally free styling. I give him props for trying. He does have his own CD and I'm sure it's hot.
If you knew where to look I was in the background. Also win Ryan was talking I was sitting outside the judges room...I wish I was on tv. Guess this is the end of Idol Fever Approaching. I'll still check this place daily. Maybe add a post here and there.
I'm in Disney World. The place where Magic is real and dreams come true. Someday, I'll have my day....until then I have to keep dreaming...
Cuz I've been dreaming of you tonight, till tommorrow, I'll be holding you tight. And there's no where in the world, I'd rather be. Then here in your arms, thinking about you and me.....Looks like I have my AI 6 song all planned out....

No comments:

Post a Comment