Monday, December 19, 2005

American Idol 5 Top 24 leaks onto net

I can't prove any is true but I'm going along with MJ's Blog over at http://mjsbigblog.com/categories/americanIdol/ who gets most of her info from the Survivor Sucks EZ board.
I once said I don't like being the source of rumours...now I'm going along with them.
American Idol 5 Top 24
Becky O'Donahue, who I describe in "You're cute, but you can't sing." (look down the righthand scroll bar) will be singing for the votes of America. Look and listen for Becky and vote. She's a nice girl, very pretty, has class, and a cool attitude. She and her twin sister Jessie have appeared on Fear Factor and do twin modeling stuff.
Ayla Bown from Massachusetts. I already predicted that one. Her dad's a state senator. Need I say more?
Other names from her site....
Ace Young
Jose Penala
Paris Bennett
and a 17 year old Asian girl. Maybe she's the one I described earlier in my blog at the Convention Center with a Golden Ticket? The Asian girl I saw had a half shirt wearing a tie....like an Asian Britney Spears version of Avril Lavigne...

No comments:

Post a Comment