Monday, November 21, 2005

This is NOT the intention of my blog.

I've done some searching and have seen people are reading my blog. That's a good thing. People use some info from my personal first hand account in their blogs and sites. That's cool too. But with all truths someone is bound to think there is something inacurate about an incredible story. A story no one will know the truth about until the season starts.
On a site http://mjsbigblog.com/categories/americanIdol/2005/11/17.html I asked the owner if he used the information he got from my blog. Here was his response.....

What information? I mention your blog in my November 15 entry and attribute some information to you. All of my information is from other sources, which I credit. Some of the sources I credit (like survivor sucks and Idol Forums) may have gotten their information from your blog. Your blog is making the rounds. I've seen it posted on many, many AI message boards. Your blog is the source of a lot of the rumors being spread right now..........................................

I don't like being referred to as a "source of a lot of rumours". Nothing I said is a lie. It's my story. A point of view from someone of 1 in 63. There are 63 stories of someone waking up one morning on their way to an American Idol audition. 63 stories of people making their way to the Boston Convention Center. 63 stories of bathroom uses, smiles, and hellos. 63 stories of meeting the judges....posted on this site is 1....

No comments:

Post a Comment